Comprehensive Primary Care
Wellness on Wheels Primary Care works just like a standard primary care office for adults. Our physicians are graduates of medical school and are finishing a three-year family medicine residency. Our board-certified family physicians serve as senior partners who provide constant and direct supervision of all patient care.
We provide reliable, convenient care for everything from routine health needs, to minor illnesses and injuries, to the management of chronic health conditions, regardless of your ability to pay:
- Annual physicals and wellness exams.
- Preventive health services and immunizations.
- Adult sick visits.
- Diabetes treatment and counseling.
- Hypertension treatment and counseling.
- Management of chronic conditions such as diabetes and high blood pressure.