COVID-19 Vaccine Scheduling and Walk-Ins
Let's get you vaccinated
OhioHealth is providing the COVID-19 vaccines at designated vaccine clinics and Primary Care locations.
Vaccine recipients younger than 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all appointments. COVID-19 vaccines are not available at our hospitals, emergency departments or Urgent Care locations.
We make vaccines and boosters convenient
CALL YOUR DOCTOR
OhioHealth Physician Group primary care providers can schedule your appointment, and offer vaccines and boosters at office visits.
Vaccines and boosters are available at all OhioHealth COVID-19 walk-in vaccine clinic locations.
For initial vaccines only. Use your OhioHealth MyChart account to schedule an appointment that's convenient for you.
COVID-19 vaccine and booster walk-in clinic location for ages 12 and up
Check back often. Vaccine clinic information is updated frequently and subject to change.
- Columbus: OhioHealth Grant Family Medicine
290 E Town St
Walk-in hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-4:30 PM
Available vaccines: Pfizer, Moderna
Many OhioHealth Primary Care locations now provide COVID-19 vaccines and boosters through office visits. You can also visit the Ohio Department of Health website to find retail clinics and other providers throughout Ohio that have the COVID-19 vaccine and boosters.
OhioHealth Kenton Urgent Care is the only location that can perform preprocedural or presurgical COVID-19 testing. Obtain an order from your provider to avoid charges for an urgent care visit.
Access your COVID-19 immunization record or test results in MyChart
OhioHealth cannot replace physical immunization cards, but if you received your COVID-19 vaccine or test at an OhioHealth clinic or location, you can view your immunization record or test results in MyChart.
- Sign in to MyChart online or in the OhioHealth mobile app.
- Tap or click Menu, and select COVID-19 in the My Record section. You have a few options when sharing your vaccination or test result:
- Option 1) Expand the details of your vaccination or test and take a screenshot.
- Option 2) Tap or click the Download/Export button and select Download vaccination PDF, or Export to Health Wallet if you have a supported app.
- Option 3) Tap or click the QR Codes button to be scanned at participating locations using the SMART Health Card Verifier app.
If you don't have a MyChart account, but received your vaccination from OhioHealth, you can request an activation code today.
Optional: Request proxy MyChart access for a loved one
If you have an OhioHealth MyChart account, you can request access to a loved one’s account to help them with scheduling and managing their care.
In your loved one’s MyChart account:
- Open the menu from the home screen and select Share My Record.
- Select Friends and Family Access, then Invite Someone.
- Complete the name and email fields, agree to the terms and conditions, and select Send Invite.
- You will have 24 hours to accept the invitation by logging in to your own MyChart account.