Southeastern Medical Center in Cambridge
Building on our tradition of quality, community-driven care
People have been our focus since 1952. We aim to improve the lives of those we serve with care, services, initiatives and education for quality experiences and support.
Quality services for your best health
Get the care you need without traveling far from home.
- Cancer care
Southeastern Medical Center offers comprehensive care from preventive screenings to treatment, including chemotherapy and immunotherapy. Our multidisciplinary team offers treatments such as:
- Infusion services
- Radiation oncology physicians
- Genetic counseling
Cancer treatment is offered in the John W. and Edna McManus Shepard Cancer Center located at 1455 Clark Street.
- Emergency and trauma
In an emergency, our team will quickly assess your condition, providing advanced emergency and trauma care.
- Heart and vascular
Our expert heart and vascular team treat patients of all ages with advanced tests and personalized treatments for several conditions. We provide:
- Cardiovascular disease management.
- Cardiac testing, including echocardiograms and Holter monitoring.
- Cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation.
- Imaging and radiology
Southeastern Medical Center provides offer advanced imaging and radiology services:
- MRI (magnetic resonance imaging)
- CT (computed tomography) scan
- Nuclear medicine
- Laboratory services
You do not need an appointment to visit an OhioHealth laboratory location, but a provider's order is required.
Your referring doctor does not need to work within OhioHealth. We accept most major insurances, but we recommend consulting your health insurance plan to determine coverage for testing.
Before, during and after the birth of your child, the specialists at Southeastern Medical Center are here to ensure that you and your baby receive personalized care, comfort, security and guidance.
The Childbirth Center is located on the first floor of the hospital. As a Level 1 Perinatal Center, we also provide referrals and transports for women with high-risk pregnancies and babies born with serious conditions who might require a higher level of care.
Southeastern Medical Center patients have access to unparalleled physician expertise in the treatment of patients with brain and spine conditions using:
- Computerized axial tomography
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Our expert orthopedics team provides treatments for complex orthopedic injuries and conditions. Our skilled surgeons repair complex fractures, replace damaged joints and reconstruct injured limbs in close collaboration with the orthopedic specialists who will join you on the path to recovery through:
- Shoulder, hip, knee, ankle, hand and wrist care.
- Non-surgical procedures.
- Minimally invasive, arthroscopic joint repair.
- Total knee, shoulder and hip replacements.
- Orthopedic trauma fracture care.
- Pain Management
Living with chronic pain impacts your health and wellbeing. Pain management treats chronic pain through physical therapy, massage, cognitive and behavioral therapies. Your primary care physician should refer you to pain management care when needed.
Podiatry provides comprehensive care and diagnosis for foot and ankle injuries or conditions, including bunions, diabetic or nonhealing wounds, infections, flat feet and warts. Our team also specializes in reconstructive surgery and deformity correction so patients can get back on their feet.
- Primary care
Our primary care teams offer reliable, convenient care for everything from minor illnesses and injuries, to the routine management of chronic health conditions like diabetes or asthma. Treatments we offer:
- Prevention, wellness and illness care and management of chronic diseases and conditions
- Alternative medicine and integrated medicine
- Comprehensive physical examinations – all ages
- Annual health screening exams
- Pre-operative evaluation and medical clearance for surgery
- Infant care, pediatrics and adolescent medicine
- Nutrition counseling
- Weight management
- Care for urgent needs such as sore throat, sinus infections, etc.
- Rehabilitation and therapy
Our Orthopedic Injury Clinic offers care for emergency injuries such as:
- Broken bones
- Joint injuries and dislocations
- Muscle injuries
- Sports injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Worker’s compensation first report of injury
- Sleep disorders
Your time spent sleeping is just as crucial to your health as when you’re awake. A sleep disorder can affect your overall quality of life.
Our team is trained to diagnose and treat any sleeping disorders such as:
- Sleep apnea
- Restless legs syndrome (RLS)
- Sports medicine
Our sports medicine team provides care to active individuals and athletes for all sports, levels and ages. We help you make a successful return to the activities you enjoy through specialized treatments:
- Arthritis care
- Concussion management
- Conditions of the hand, wrist and forearm
- Sports performance
- Tendon Injuries, advanced treatment and prevention
Our urology team provides care for both men and women from routine evaluations to urologic oncology. We combine a thoughtful, compassionate approach with innovative technology for conditions such as:
- Kidney stones
- Men’s sexual and prostate health
- Benign or malignant cancers of the kidneys and bladder
- Urinary incontinence
- Urinary tract infections
- MRI fusion biopsy
- Wound care
Our wound care team provides comprehensive services for people with hard-to-heal wounds, as well as specialized care and education for patients with diabetes. We offer treatment to support your recovery from start to finish:
- Wound assessment
- Compression therapy
- Dressing changes
- Infection management
- Vascular surgical support
- Wound vacuum assisted closure (VAC) application
MyHealth Portal Access
These secure online web portals provide all Southeastern Medical Center and Superior Med Physician Group patients easy, secure access to their electronic health records.
Pay your bill online
Pay your physician and hospital bills online through our secure portals.
Use our insurance tool to see if we accept your coverage.
Find a Southeastern Medical Center provider
Connect with a local healthcare provider to receive the care you need close to home.